Strain Type | Indica, Sour Diesel

Traits: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sour Diesel

Strain Name: Sour Diesel

Grade: A++

Type: Hybrid, Mostly Indica

Genetics: 91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL

Looks: Light green with darker green and orange leaves.

Smell: When vaporized it filled my place with a nice sour smell. Love the smell!!

Taste: Tastes sour if you vaporize. One of my favorites for taste!

Effects: When smoked right, you should have have a very strong head and upper body buzz. Too much and you might have trouble walking and fall asleep.

Potency: 10/10. 5 hours later I felt it wearing off. This is one of the best medical strains I have tried.

Reviewed by: USSMoneyClip

Good Strain For: Insomnia, Pain, Increase of Appetite

Sour Diesel

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Be Sociable, Share!

67 Responses to “Sour Diesel”

1. monogina says:

have medical marijuana for sale, below is is a sample of my price menu
    Have over 25 different strains you will like
    prices are negotiable

white widow($120 -oz)
    afghan weed($115 per oz)
    sour diesel $160 per oz
    skunk($120 per oz)
    pupple haze($130 per oz)
    pupple power(120 per oz
    nothernlight(125 per oz
    ak47 (120 per oz
    og kruch($120 per oz
    etc…..

I do ship worldwide and nationwide. No prescription needed and i do offer 100% safe and discrete delivery
    can supply up to a 4 pounds at once and price range from $300 to $500 per pounds. real stuff
    email me now at(monogina@gmail.com) for more info

dawn Reply:

Are you serious?

2. austin says:

pot is pot

3. kilo says:

who can i contact to but sum medical grade

4. lovekimkardasianandsourog says:

My boy just got super sour diesel and this shit is really turnt up….got 24gms for 180 lastnite…just hit a blunt of this for wake and bake and this stuff have me tripping….

5. blade says:

sour D is a sativa dom strain!!

6. Aceswag23 says:

How much is a 1/8 of this?

growbread Reply:

25 dollars

7. Aceswag23 says:

Dis shit gets me STONED.

8. Juju says:

^^ HAha dats all we smoke wen we smokin da good

9. seth says:

sour desiel is some good shit, you see im on dat hood shit,so 420 is every day for me,

10. lovekimkardasianandsourog says:

got a halff of sour d last night and it looks just like the bud in the first pic… the second pic doest even look like sour diesel looks more like the jack herer I just had….and sour diesel is sativa nice head high have you energized nice to smoke b4 class or work (if a veterain smoker)…I’m really an indica fan I love og,grapeape gdp etc.. just sayin 3) !!!

11. brookzilla says:

I just grew some, had to harvest early at 7 weeks as it unfortunately went to seed.
    KILLER STUFF!!

Spyder Reply:

call me

12. brookzilla says:

Veg is however long/tall you want to grow.
    Depending on the Genetics figure 6-10 Weeks of flowering

13. vee jay says:

does anyone know what the grown time is on sour diesel from veggy to harvest time

growbread Reply:

veg as long as you want if you don’t know which SD cut you have get a 30x microscope and look

14. bluntie says:

where can i find one of these ??

15. smokngutt says:

Gotta love that sour taste and killer couch-lock! :)

16. kaos says:

i need some dammit !!!

17. PhxCoyotes says:

It definitely affects me like a sativa….very energetic buzz.

The buds have so many crystals (trichromes), that it looks like they were dipped in sugar!

growbread Reply:

sugar!

18. GreenMan420 says:

I did not make those comments on this board. Someone is using my Tag name and email.

19. lovekimkardasianandsourog says:

my top fav strain is sour diesel but when this stuff hit my city it hit it hard…we was smoking on this stuff for about 2 months lls & tell the truth I was getting sick of it the smell and taste I was so immune to it……but now we got the strawberry og,blueberry kush and the sour og in the city…I usually grap 6gms of strawberry og and the sour og….me myself I love the sour og but my girl she loves the strawberry og she say’s the sour og is way to strong nd she loves the strawberry taste of the strberry og….speaking of it I’m about to roll me up a blunt of the strawberry og before I go to sleep ;)

20. green spot says:

i don’t care what you guys call it just make sure you call me when you have it!!

21. Stonerz says:

this is hands down my favorite strains. something about Sour Diesel is just amazing especially if grown right. I just had 13g of it and could not get enough of the smell and taste. i cant wait until I get a hold of this amazing strain again. Sour Diesel forever!!

22. nor cal J says:

And you should fire yourself from the cannabis world completely. You have no idea of what you are talking about. Mexican Sativa x Chemo is a line of bull shit. Are you high on crack? Sour Diesel was not made on purpose. Chem dawg was pollenated by a hermed Mass Super Skunk. Do you do any research before you post? Everyone knows the story of chem dawg and all of his strains and phenos. Just thought you were being a dick maybe even a little bit of a cock sucker. Get your facts straight before you post. Dumb Ass

dsklfnslkdfns Reply:

Your both dumb. those are both SD just from two different seed comps. Resevior and Reserva Privada. DURP.

JOHN Reply:

I AM SMOKING A BOWL OF THE *RESERVA PRIVADA*STRAIN OF SOUR D. I AM SLOWING DOWN ON ALL OF THE PHARMEDS, I HAVE INCREASED APPETITE, AND I SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT. I JUST HATE IT THAT I HAVE FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK FOR ME AND YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES. I WILL BE USED TO IT IN A MONTH AND I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT MY *M.O.M.* WILL HELP ME AT THAT TIME. PLEASE WHERE SUNSCREEN MY FRIENDS. I LOVE YOU ALL AND WANT YOU TO NEVER HAVE TO GO THRU WHAT I HAVE WITH MELANOMA CANCER THAT METASTISIZED INTO MY LYMPHNODE SYSTEM AND I AM NOW SURVIVING HODGKINS LYMPHOMA CANCER. *SO PLEASE ALL OF YOU NOW KNOW YOU ARE LOVED AND PLEASE WHERE SUNSCREEN*

23. Kronicjay says:

Hello everyone!
    I noticed there seems to be a giant debate because some guy(Quinn805cali) was trolling about Sour Diesel being a Sativa, and was being rather rude about it.
    I can only offer my personal experience as a grower but i can say without a doubt the sour diesel i run is dominantly INDICA, and matches the reserva privada profile to the dot. An amazing strain.
    However, with that said keep in mind that the cannabis plant can show great diversity in the offspring of hybrids. out of a hundred seeds from a sativa X indica there would be what, 90 seedlings that would express hybrid traits that could range from mostly sativa to mostly indica. So the same strain may have a variety of variety.
    Something to think about, before people start acting like assholes over a review.

Amanda Reply:

Omg Jay?? Is that you?

24. GreenMan says:

There are different breeders of Sour Diesel, and ECSD is different then these 2 also. Yes it is confusing when strains share names.

25. kevin says:

Anyone know about Chemdog! As i am in severe neck pain after a cervical fusion surgery, 2 levels.Dispensary said 100% Indica,is this true!

26. Max B says:

just finished mine up AAA quality product..some of the best weed i smoked yet for taste.the resin is unbelievable too..only problem with mine was had few seeds..gonna pop a new seed a try another one

27. brookzilla says:

Growing some now…again. I too lean towards Indicas but love the Diesel

newdie Reply:

how do u properly grow sour D?

growbread Reply:

how do you grow pot?

Amanda Reply:

lol

28. LadyLib420 says:

Smoking it now, first time in over a year. What a nice treat to have back. A very nice, good mood lifter with it’s cerebral effects. I mainly smoke 80-100% Indica’s for pain, this is a nice break from the norm.

29. Danny says:

My very first strain :3 Went insane on the first hit lol. Amazing bud lol, this had me laughing the whole night!!! I really wish I’d have some right about now :(

30. wallah says:

The thing is there are many diffrent strains of sour deisl, the type I had was very similar to what moneyclip explained, and had a high that lasts a extended perioid of time that most medicinal strains can’t compare with. Love the sour taste of this herb, def. A top 5.

31. Bonga says:

classic strain.the taste is so dominant.defiently grade A.

32. brookzilla says:

I love the Sour D. it is A Sativa, can’t get enough of that strong unique smell and the sour finish on taste. Loaded with crystals the shit is a 10 outta 10 A++

33. Crack_Link-slap says:

No really guys, I am 100% sure that Sour D (At least every time I or anyone I know has had it) is very obviously sativa.

dondeiselboy83 Reply:

Its a dam sativa? wtf? Everyone and dog and mom knows that

Amanda Reply:

I am just wondering if this “kush” I smoked is like some magical thing? lol I am a 33 yr. old lady and I am curious if it was the real thing..I had no idea that there were so many different kinds. :)

34. chong says:

shut it quinn ya douche bag, you prob just smoke reg anyways

35. chong says:

love the color on the bottom pic

36. USSMoneyClip says:

Straight from the Reserva Privada:

Genetics:
    91 Chemdawg x ML Super Skunk/ Northern Lights

Type:
    60% Indica : 40% Sativa

Jay Reply:

What company is the top pic from

What do you say?

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Medical Marijuana