What Are You Medicating With?

Be Sociable, Share!
Total Hits: 1

411 Responses to “What Are You Medicating With?”

1. mo says:

Blue dream has me really impressed

2. Randy says:

I am looking for a strain that wont make me hungry. Is there such a thing?

3. Splinter says:

Try clicking the link at the top of the page for “Submit Strain Review”.

4. Brendan McCarver says:

Im smoking on emerald. Is there anyway to post pics? Ima new strain tester. Would like to publish.

5. peggy says:

I tried the chem dog and diesel mix… I love it I have cronic pain and it helps.. Just letting you all know. Have a nice high! :)

6. Abe says:

whenever i smoke weed I get paranoid 90% times. I am stressed, have anxiety and IBS I am looking for alternative things. I went to India and smoked a strain it was nice. Can you please tell me which strain is good for me depression but will not make me paranoid

JuiceMan Reply:

Try this site www,leafly.com
    You can search by relieve of various symptoms.

Try hybrid or indica, try to avoid some sativa’s that may have been sativa you had anxiety with.

Good luck with you treatment
    JuiceMan

BigBudAl Reply:

Sounds to me like you are smoking Sativa or a high Sativa Hybrid. In India most of the pot is Indica as in the Kush strains, very mellow and relaxing.
    Try a 100% Indica strain and see how that goes. Hope thisw helps

jwhale Reply:

Go wit th trainwreck r headband both hard hit n .n smooth

Splinter Reply:

Go to Leafly.com for a list of Strains and what the effects are. Good luck!

med stars Reply:

Lemon Skunk and its recomended for day time use also.. This should help for depression.

7. qp says:

1 gram is most expensive way to buy. Buy an ounce 300 buy a gram 20. You do the math.

8. Josh says:

How much would a gram of RedWood kush be ??

Medman Reply:

Here in Ontario we 250. For any kind of couch,the bigger the amount,the cheaper it gets

daingerous419 Reply:

Ha 250 wtf London ontario ogk for 175 an oz. Better get new contacts bra

9. Kaleidoscope Mind says:

I am looking for two seperate strains for two distinct sets of issues:

The first I am looking for is a strain to treat Generalized Anxiety Disorder. This one is for me. I need a daytime strain that will leave me mentally calm yet physically functional, and a nighttime strain that will calm both body AND mind get me to sleep within 2-3 hours.

The second strain I am looking for is to help treat chronic inflammation and pain of both the muscles AND tendons of the feet and legs caused by a birth defect. Anything that eases pain and inflammation would be welcome.

Can anyone help with either of these? I’ve read through sites like Leafly, Rollitup, 420chan and this site, but there are so many options I am lost for where to begin.

10. Ina Pickle says:

Ina Pickle because I live in state where I cannot get. Tired of being forced to go to docters that only give medication that makes people depend on and doesn’t due any good. Makes you more sick in a dozen other ways. Doesn’t help. Have been on alprazalom/5mg a day and was jerked off left to go thru “BAD” withdrawal. Almost died. Was alone. Have cronic fibro/cronic arithiis/severe anxiety. Looking for descrepency and someone/someplace to get medicinal from. Seems to be only medication that helps. Advise?

JuiceMan Reply:

Well you have 19 states and the District of Columbia that you should seriously consider moving. That’s the best I can recommend for you, oh and find a good Doctor !

BigBudAl Reply:

I have to agree with JuiceMan. It is a matter of quality of life.I know if you don’t have a lot of money it can be hard.I’m sorry to hear.The System in Canada id a bit dysfunctional but at least when youget a licence it is good for the whole mcounrty.Hopefully the U.S. Government will one day do the same

JuiceMan Reply:

Do you know of any ppl who have luck with the medical grade oil. I am also trying ro juice raw leaf for anti inflamatory and cronic pain. I presume you are from Canada. BigBudAl

BigBudAl Reply:

Yup. I’m in B.C.
    I know quite a few ppl that has had great help from oil. .A good friend of mine runs a couple of Compassion Clubs
    in here and sell the oil great stuff. I have heard quite a bit about juicing raw cannabis.A lot of people that don’t want a high like it and some it’s great for anti-inflamatory. For Chronic pain I find the higher THC the better. If you have a chance to get the oil go for it.

11. Bob says:

I have Grand Mal siezures a few times year
    I’ve been switching meds everytime I have them

Any suggestions
    Has anyone stopped/slow down the frequency of them by smoking kill hydro??

12. Loco dro says:

Do u like a head high or couch/ sleep high ?

13. travis says:

Need to get something for headaches ASAP

14. ColdPlasticine says:

I have chronic leg pain in my upper left leg. I also suffer from sporadic insomnia, depression and appetite loss. My personal favorites are sour D and Mr. Nice. Any strain recommendations?

15. The Glass Jar Coop says:

We are a group of medical Marijuana caregivers in MA and may be able to help you. Our website is glassjarcoop.com

16. Faine says:

I heard that is not a good strain to start people on…. Potent

17. Faine says:

I am in MA and also have a referral business connecting patients with quality medication, caregivers, and resources. Send me a message if you require such services. I began this when newly patients wondered what they do after they get their recommendation from their qualified MA Dr.

A one-time membership fee of $75 is charged for access to my roladex of resources, reputable word of mouth, and credible assistance from recommendation to medication, I am happy to assist fellow patients. On-going support through your own journey.

IF YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU PROVIDE CARE FOR NEED ASSISTANCE…..

LEAVE ME A MESSAGE & YOU WILL GET A RESPONSE IN 24 HOURS OR LESS.

18. Faine says:

That is the link to the MA Medical Marijuana Alumni. I am in MA and also have a referral business connecting patients with quality medication, caregivers, and resources.

19. PurplePoison420 says:

Tips on growing?

20. sweeleaf sensei says:

sour patch kush. = sour d x berry kush
    so delicious and packs a punch..yet i can still function with a smile….perfect!!!!

21. tenncat says:

As a veteran of the weed world threw the year’s,it’s A RELAXER AND WILL CONTROL STOMACH SICKNESS,it can give you a boost or give you a relaxed since of feeling without anxiety,and can have a sense of focused to me it would and help some moderate mild type of ailment’s!

Faine Reply:

I missed the strain you are speaking of…?

22. OldGrowerDude says:

I live in Denver Co. and have a vase range of different herbs because of the over 1000 dispensary’s in Denver alone… I also supply myself and wife for pain relaxation..our favorite is a mix of Skywalker OG kush and the original Blueberry, and what a trip.

23. Mrmike420fan says:

I smoke 7or more grams each wakeing day and I’m gratefull for that…I’m blazing on some Cinderella 99 and some blue dream out of my sick inline glass piece

24. MMAR says:

Reading the posts, I have Cervical Stenosis (severe disc degen in neck) have nerve pain and nausea most of the time-most Kush’s will work with anything you have all described including anxiety and depression. Have to watch cannabis with some mental health conditions such as schizophrenia as they can make the illness much worse in some people. Try a high grade Kush for eve and you won’t be disappointed

25. Destiny says:

Im looking for something that will help me with my back pain, bipolar, sleeping, and depression.

26. Ilani says:

Indica: Domino
    Sativa: Durban Poison

Both will work quickly! Take care.

27. Ilani says:

Bahia Black Head treats both severe pain and depression.

28. Ilani says:

QUSH is a great choice for anti-anxiety and nausea.

29. julie says:

I’m trying to find something to get rid of pain in legs and stiffness but don’t want to fall asleep during daytime. I have ms and would like to try some help.

30. I stay high says:

Im medicate with that BLUEBERRY GRAPEFRUIT

31. Stoney of hull, says:

Wappa,suppress my appetite.

32. medical man says:

a strain called Grapefruit has exactly what you need, its best for stress but will also anxiety. this strain overall relaxes the body so it should relax your stomach

33. Melissa says:

I am looking for a mood enhancer, something that will NOT make me sleepy

34. Melissa says:

Strawberry Diesel and Silver haze were the best! kept me high and laughing over 5 hours!

35. kw1968 says:

I am using some bag seed and i believe i have obtained some lemon haze seeds and i am groing them under a 1000 watts of cfl’s and its a first for me on any indoor and ,, wow its all crystally and its at 5 weeks of floweri gues i have about 5 or 6 weeks to go ,, it has orange hairs and smells of lemons and oranges so far……

JuiceMan Reply:

How did you harvest turn out?

Sounded like you hit your mark.

36. kw1975 says:

Something for sleep also

SleepyOne69 Reply:

Stay with either 100% indica or a strong indica hybrid for sleep. You should try different ones to find your flavor and experience. I have had very good success with Mr. Nice Guy which is mild but effective. Then I have also been knocked out by Alien Purple, but be careful this one was super strong and tends to make me spin a little for the first 10 minutes before I crash for 5-6 hours. Try to use a water bong if possible as this will deliver the medicine in a good dose. The key will be to start small and increase as needed. Good luck, sleep is a major factor in feeling better, so I would start there.

What do you say?

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Medical Marijuana